Access to, browsing and use of the TrueBook website, Internet services and mobile device apps ("App") are subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Creating an account with TrueBook ("we", "us") or otherwise using any TrueBook or TrueBook related service or App will signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pursuant to the laws of Thailand. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and TrueBook and affiliates. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Service. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF TRUEBOOK, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY. TrueBook reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the website, service or TrueBook related App, if you do not comply with this Terms and Conditions. The TrueBook website, Internet services and mobile device apps collectively constitute the "Service". This Service is owned and operated by TrueBook. The Service includes the website http://book.truelife.com and the App that provides you the capability to order, subscribe to and receive the delivery of various magazines, books, news and magazine and publication related content (collectively known as "Publications") and to have these digital versions of the Publications delivered to you.
1. Certain portions of the Service are available only to individuals who have registered with and obtained a password sent from Truebook.
2. You will maintain and promptly update that information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, including the selection and use of all content and the Services.
3. Without prior written consent or authorized permission from TrueBook, you should not modify, copy, distribute or sell any content obtained from TrueBook as everything published here is the proprietary property of TrueBook or its licensors. As such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws, laws relating to intellectual property rights, TrueBook strictly prohibits these and will terminate your access and account if any such illegal activity is proved or detected. You should also stand liable for the damages caused by these unauthorized activities. Except as permitted by the Publication's lawful owner, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Publications accessed through the Service. Except as explicitly required under copyright law or permitted by the features of the Service you may not modify, reverse engineer, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way commercially exploit or provide to a third party the content of the App, the Publications, or any portion of them without the express permission of TrueBook and the owner of such content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of TrueBook or TrueBook's licensors.
4. TrueBook reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, based upon any activity by a subscriber in violation of these Terms and Conditions or applicable law.
5. You agree not to misrepresent geographical locations, use proxies, use IP spoofing or by any other means to hide the origin of any message you send or purchase you make through the service. You agree not to pretend as any other individual or identity.
6. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by TrueBook from its offices within Thailand. If you access the Service from a location outside Thailand, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws and the laws of Thailand that apply to you. You agree that you will not use the Service or any Publications accessed through the Service in any country or in any manner prohibited by any laws of Thailand or any other applicable laws, restrictions or regulations of Thailand.
7. TrueBook reserves all rights to monitor the content published and inputted by you for the purpose of determining whether you are compliant with these Terms and Conditions and other operating rules determined by TrueBook. TrueBook has the right to take decisions about the content and delete them at its own will.
8. TrueBook is a distributor and NOT a publisher of the Publications and so TrueBook has no editorial control over the content, including opinions, advice, statements, services, offers etc., that is represented in the magazines. So TrueBook will not take responsibility for the accuracy or the reliability for any information or facts provided therein or that is made available through the Service, by anyone other than authorized TrueBook employees who are acting on their official capacities. Accordingly, we have no editorial control over the Publications. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including those made in Publications offered by the Service, are those of the respective author(s) or publisher(s) and not of TrueBook. TrueBook will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Service or from the Publications. The Service may contain links to other Internet sites and third-party resources and TrueBook does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications or materials available at such linked sites. These links are provided for your convenience only. You are solely responsible for understanding any Terms and Conditions that may apply when you visit or place an order through a third-party site.
9. TrueBook reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that TrueBook shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
10. THE SERVICE AND ALL PUBLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TRUEBOOK, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TRUEBOOK NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR AGENTS, MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THAT MAY BE CONTAINED IN THE PUBLICATIONS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PUBLICATIONS OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND YOUR DEVICE. TRUEBOOK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO DOWNLOAD CONTENT. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TRUEBOOK OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
11. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER TRUEBOOK NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS LICENSORS, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TRUEBOOK FOR CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATIONS OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO TRUEBOOK FOR THE PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. You agree to defend TrueBook, its employees and its affiliates from all claims, demands, actions, damages, costs and liabilities arising out of your use or misuse of the Service.
12. All sales related taxes will be paid by you, the user as per the taxation norms that may change from time to time based on location of you and the laws of Thailand, the user. All pricing and tax on the Apple iTunes App will be governed by Apple's iTunes Terms and Conditions.
13. Your satisfaction is very important to us. However all sales are final and no refunds in full or in part will be issued to you.
14. All subscriptions bought through TrueBook are NOT auto renewable.
15. "TrueBook", “http://book.truelife.com”, “TrueBook ALL”, “TrueBook SAVE" and all other related words and domain names are the trademarks and the property of TrueBook. All other trademarks, logos, company names etc., are the property of their respective owners.
These Terms and Conditions and the other rules, guidelines, licenses and disclaimers posted on the Service (on the TrueBook website or TrueBook Apps constitute the entire agreement between TrueBook and you with respect to your use of the Service and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Thailand.
From time to time, TrueBook may revise these Terms and Conditions to keep them up to date with TrueBook products and the Services. Please refer to the TrueBook website and TrueBook Apps periodically for any changes. The update date first written above is used to alert you to recent modifications. Your access or use of the Service subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com